What's new

Hi from Sunny Clearwater Florida!

gregsmithguitar

Hi! I'm Greg Smith. I'm a guitarist and have been playing 53 years. I'm mainly a jazz musician but I perform,compose and record in all genres- mostly! I have Samplitude Pro X3 Suite as my DAW and I've been very busy composing and arranging all kinds of music- last count I composed in the last 3.5 years 280 pieces and arranged about 250. I love it- having Kontakt with many sample libraries, Omnisphere and a bunch of other plugins give me a huge pallete to compose whatever I dream up. Oh, I have almost zero keyboard skills; I use my Sadowsky semi hollow guitar equipped with a Fishman Tripleplay synth pickup to record all my parts.
I recently did an album- download and streaming only- which is entitled Greg Smith Kirby Jones SHAPES, available on Spotify, CD baby, iTunes, Amazon. It features monster keyboardist Kirby Jones and myself and all my plugins! Its closest to Fusion as genre, which certain quirks from Kirby and me- check it out!
The compositions I described above in the first paragraph are all contained in CD's of roughly 1:18 lengths and named simply, Dude ( for no real reason). I have filled up to Dude XXIV now and I'm about 40 minutes into Dude XXV. I have so many types of music contained in these that it's kind of wild- I've chosen one for you to listen to- check out the attached file.
Ok, it gets lonely out here in home studio land- drop me a line, I'd love to chat about what you do!
Best, Greg

Attachments

• Holdin Court n' New Orleans.-1 MP3.mp3
    6.2 MB · Views: 8
Top Bottom