What's new

Hello from Austin, Texas

sidis

Hi everyone, longtime lurker on the board and decided to jump into the conversation finally. I am really fond of this community and have already learned and appreciate an immense amount from reading various threads here over the years.

I have been doing composition as a hobby for a few years now when not busy with my wife, kiddos, and actual income-generating job. Enjoy creating across multiple genres including orchestral, electronic, as well as a few others. Relative to most here, definitely a rank amateur and I am routinely humbled by the knowledge and talent that permeates this board. Anyway, look forward to beginning to try and contribute back to the board from which i have enjoyed taking so much.

Pertinent info...
DAW: Logic.
Monitors: Quested S series and Audioengine S8.
VIs: About a billion Spitfire Audio libraries, various NI & Cinesamples libraries. A few other self-created samples. Roland A-88, Akai MPK49, Maschine controllers.
Live Instruments: Stingworks cello and violin, stratocaster, tele, and fender p-bass.

Lots of strong musical influences...a lot recently from Max Richter, Massive Attack, Eno, Olafur, HZ, amongst countless others.

Time to jump in...

Hi everyone, longtime lurker on the board and decided to jump into the conversation finally. I am really fond of this community and have already learned and appreciate an immense amount from reading various threads here over the years.

I have been doing composition as a hobby for a few years now when not busy with my wife, kiddos, and actual income-generating job. Enjoy creating across multiple genres including orchestral, electronic, as well as a few others. Relative to most here, definitely a rank amateur and I am routinely humbled by the knowledge and talent that permeates this board. Anyway, look forward to beginning to try and contribute back to the board from which i have enjoyed taking so much.

Pertinent info...
DAW: Logic.
Monitors: Quested S series and Audioengine S8.
VIs: About a billion Spitfire Audio libraries, various NI & Cinesamples libraries. A few other self-created samples. Roland A-88, Akai MPK49, Maschine controllers.
Live Instruments: Stingworks cello and violin, stratocaster, tele, and fender p-bass.

Lots of strong musical influences...a lot recently from Max Richter, Massive Attack, Eno, Olafur, HZ, amongst countless others.

Time to jump in...
Welcome (from another Austinite)!

Top Bottom