What's new

Hans Zimmer Scored New 10-Hour Miniseries, "The Bible"

Yeh, ... this was exactly my concern. As soon as there is some religious content to be worked on, some people (just to clarify, not Lupez - he just brought up the thought) automatically connect the whole belief-system! :)

This is absurd as if someone would have asked Howard Shore if he believed in Orcs, Balrogs and Sauron when he was working on Lord of the Rings :D

Sorry, this link is, maybe...important for germans: Alex, this is a picture of "Heino`s" facebooks site: https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/c67.0.403.403/p403x403/525068_471869676195236_2085092616_n.jpg (https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 2616_n.jpg)

o/~ o=<

i was talking bout music.don't know what you are on about here... :?:

must be a german thing :mrgreen:

i cant belive scify/history chan have this amount of money :mrgreen:

well, this is being done at the studio i work for , so ill check it out. good to know HZ did the music. ill check those mx stems =o

i cant belive scify/history chan have this amount of money :mrgreen:

well, this is being done at the studio i work for , so ill check it out. good to know HZ did the music. ill check those mx stems =o

yes,and i see Trevor Morris did the Vikings show as well.History channel is where it's at,it would seem

definitely NOT a german thing, since I got absolutely NO clue about what this discussion has to do with Heino! :D

I was just refering/asking something to Lupez.

Just to go back to topic. I just checked out the trailer and it looks pretty epic and well done. Will definitely watch this!

i was talking bout music.don't know what you are on about here... :?:

Smile, it is only a joke. ... if you look on Heino's ring. o/~

I was only teasing.I like reading what you and Waywyn write about.many people here are so serious,and maybe don't see the funny side.

but I don't joke when I talk about work matters,or the tools or discussions about workflow and process.everything else is just for fun.like this thread. o-[][]-o

I found it amusing that being the sole agnostic in a house full of Catholics, that I was the only one interested in watching this. Completely fascinated with religion!

Hanz and Lorne scoring this made it all the better.

the Kung fu sword fighting was great as well!

Don

Wow, I never would have expected to find the bible, orcs and Heino in a single thread!
Thanks, Vi-Control!

It would be interesting to know how much of the score Lorne Balfe wrote and how much Hans Zimmer wrote. Zimmer could not have written 10 episodes of a cable channel show, it makes no economic sense. It must have been mostly Lorne. Good job Lorne! o-[][]-o

It would be interesting to know how much of the score Lorne Balfe wrote and how much Hans Zimmer wrote. Zimmer could not have written 10 episodes of a cable channel show, it makes no economic sense. It must have been mostly Lorne. Good job Lorne! o-[][]-o

These are just your assumptions. You know how those series are produced, SDCP?

Who let this guy in? :oops:

The score is great! The series itself, is quite lame because I find it insulting to project this as history.

Top Bottom