What's new

Good sites to buy secondhand gear?

jononotbono

Luke Johnson
I’m just wondering if anyone can recommend any websites/online shops that sell secondhand gear? Obviously there’s EBay and Amazon etc but just wondering about any USA shops? I’m on the hunt for some new headphones :)

Thanks

Jono

Oh gotcha! Thought you were getting near-fields. AND DAAAAAAAMN those headphones look like Ferraris man!

I've left most of my equipment back in the UK which is why I have to work on headphones. The LCD-X headphones are incredible. They blew my mind trying a pair recently and there's no going back to dogs brown now!

I think your best shot at finding a pair of LCD-x's is going to be on Head-Fi
Put a WTB (want to buy) request after registration.
If you do a "search this forum" I'm sure you'll find lots of past sales.

I think your best shot at find a pair of LCD-x's is going to be on Head-Fi
Put a WTB (want to buy) request after registration.
If you do a "search this forum" I'm sure you'll find lots of past sales.

I'll check them both out. Thanks! I've found a pair for $900 (new) with Hardcase. I'm thinking that's a good price.

Ended up buying a pair (new) and with Hardcase for $850! Can't wait till Friday for the delivery! Finally, a real pair of headphones!

Thanks for the online store recommendations! Very useful and now bookmarked!

Ended up buying a pair (new) and with Hardcase for $850! Can't wait till Friday for the delivery! Finally, a real pair of headphones!

Thanks for the online store recommendations! Very useful and now bookmarked!

That's actually a very good price,who did you buy it from?

That's actually a very good price,who did you buy it from?

I got kind of lucky and it was a private sale from someone I messaged initially via Ebay. So stoked to have a pair! So sick to death of using painfully bright ATH-M50s (the only pair of cans I took out to USA with me).

Next piece of gear I'm going to buy is a UA Apollo Twin Quad Mk2.

I guess playing drums for years and probably(definitely)blowing out my high frequency hearing has an added benefit!
I have 2 pairs of ATH-M50s,for my old battered ears they sound great! ;)

Top Bottom