What's new

[FOUND] Seeking composer for indie VR game

pixlweaver

Hello!

We are looking for a talented composer to create a few tracks for an early prototype of our game project we plan to show to potential publishers.

A little about our game:
This game has a mixture of technology and nature. We're looking for music that blends these two concepts into a harmonious and soothing experience (with exception to combat of course). Our game has elements of exploration, farming, starting your own business (from your harvested materials) and intense combat. We're drawing a lot of inspiration of our art style from Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild and The Witness, but the artistic style is still fairly unique. In terms of music that inspires us, we can provide links to songs that are close - but Made in Abyss soundtrack is one we quite often listen to with our game.

We need:
2 min (roughly) gameplay song for home/farming
2 min (roughly) gameplay combat song
2 min (roughly) title screen main theme

These will need to be done by the end of June.

If you're interested, please PM me with a link to your portfolio and rate per track.

Thanks all who messaged me! We are still carefully listening to all the submissions and hope to make a decision in a few days. If anyone else is hoping to apply, you still have a couple days to PM me.

We're so impressed with all the submissions - you all are so very talented! Thank you all for your interest. We have made our selection, it was a tough choice that's for sure. I apologize that I do not have time to respond to everyone.

Top Bottom