What's new

FORZO Essentials

kevinh

Just noticed that heavyocity released FORZO essentials and to my surprise, as current owner of full version, had a coupon sitting there for me to download essentials fo free. Novo essentials was $19 at the time for Novo owners so this was nice of them.

It was $5 for me. I'll still take it. Probably because I bought Forzo at 50% off?

I have a crossgrade coupon also that takes $40 off. Not sure why I need both.

It seems so. At least that’s what happened with Novo Essentials. And from what Dzilizzi wrote I understand it’ll work the same way with Forzo.

Just found out, that only the libs I directly purchased from Heavyocity are in my account there. Most of the stuff is missing, maybe that's why I never get anything :D

Have and enjoy all HO expansions ..... Forzo Essentials is 'must buy' ..... but will surely be $49. in several months.
Must be patient. ;) CODES ??? Well, sure !! :)

Yeah, I got such a coupon from Novo Essentials too.
Have you gotten that per mail from HO or is it in your account on the website?
I own Novo Essentials but only see a code to upgrade to the full version of Novo, no crossgrade option (yet?)o_O

You’re right. It’s in my account and it’s the upgrade from Novo Essentials to the full Novo.

Better off waiting for a half off sale than getting the upgrade. Unless the upgrade plus the sale works better. :confused: I never can figure it out with them.

The essentials will have some more loops in the designer that aren't in the full version if it is the same as NOVO vs Novo Essentials. Definitely worth the minimal amount if you have FORZO, but not necessarily worth getting if you eventually want the full FORZO, if that makes sense.

It does seem even more cut-down than usual at 1.5GB versus other NOVO products.
Size only tells part of the story so will be interested to watch reviews.

True, this is like one tenth of Forzo while Novo Essentials is three times the size.
Still, would love to have it :)

Truthfully, getting Novo essentials first made me want the full Novo. But then I had to pay the full (okay 50% off) price for Novo on top of it. The upgrade didn't discount as much. Anyone who owned the full Novo got essentials for $19. So it is a much better deal to buy the full version then the essentials, than the other way around.

Top Bottom