What's new

Enter Bach Sinfonia into Notation Software (Position Filled)

unstruck

I'm looking for someone to create Sibelius or Dorico versions of Bach's Sinfonia's in open score format. I will a provide PDF of each piece in open score, the job is simply to enter that into Sibelius or Dorico. There are 15 Sinfonia - 13 of which I need in notation software. If you're interested please PM me your rate for the project. I will pay via PayPal or Venmo.

Thanks for reading!

Nate

Edit: I've attached a single page of the open score for reference. Each Sinfonia is 2 pages of this format.

Attachments

• IMG_2376.jpg
    IMG_2376.jpg
    277.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
You mean the 3-part Sinfonias by Bach for keyboard instruments? Can you specify the purpose of this more clearly? It makes a huge difference wether you just want the score to be correct or really professionally engraved. Saying you want open score format sounds like you just need everything to be correct according to your PDF, right? The exact look of the score (exact positioning, spacing, etc) are not relevant then, right? I am asking, because it will be somewhat less work-intensive in this case.

Last edited:
You mean the 3-part Sinfonias by Bach for keyboard instruments? Can you specify the purpose of this more clearly? It makes a huge difference wether you just want the score to be correct or really professionally engraved. Saying you want open score format sounds like you just need everything to be correct according to your PDF, right? The exact look of the score (exact positioning, spacing, etc) are not relevant then, right? I am asking, because it will be somewhat less work-intensive in this case.
Good question. I just want everything to be correct according to my PDF. I'm not focused on the exact positioning of everything for this. I'll be changing the format of this later so that's of little concern for me.

I've attached one page of the open score for reference.

Attachments

• IMG_2376.jpg
    IMG_2376.jpg
    277.9 KB · Views: 9
There's MIDI files of his Sinfonias online. If you'd pay me to get that into Sibelius, sure! hehe xD
:) That's true and it would be one way to do it. But you'd still have to separate each voice, cross reference it against my supplied score, and then triple check it. It probably wouldn't save much time in the end.

:) That's true and it would be one way to do it. But you'd still have to separate each voice, cross reference it against my supplied score, and then triple check it. It probably wouldn't save much time in the end.
This is how the first page would look like after an import in Dorico. You would need to correct some aspects and apply mordents and other ornaments. The rest is proof reading.

Attachments

• 01 - Partitur - sinfon1 (verschoben).pdf
    46.2 KB · Views: 18
This is how the first page would look like after an import in Dorico. You would need to correct some aspects and apply mordents and other ornaments. The rest is proof reading.
This is better than I thought it would be. Hmm....
I still don't have time to do this myself. Offer to still stands for someone to do it and it looks like using the midi files as a starting point could save some time after all.

Top Bottom