What's new

Elicenser Issues

Rossy

I know this may sound ignorant but do you have to own a Steinberg product to use the elicense? The reason I ask is I would like to download and try VSL Big Band free bit it says you need elicense and I don't own any Steinberg products.

Ben

VSL
I know this may sound ignorant but do you have to own a Steinberg product to use the elicense? The reason I ask is I would like to download and try VSL Big Band free bit it says you need elicense and I don't own any Steinberg products.
You can get any eLicenser, also the one on our website:

It's on sale for as low as possible + you'll get a 20€ voucher on top.

OP
Rossy

Rossy

You can get any eLicenser, also the one on our website:

Thanks

synergy543

Ben, this is very generous of VSL. But I don't quite understand... I pay 13 Euro and I get 20 Euro? And you're offering these to VSL addicts?
So is there a limit? Otherwise, I may want to buy about a million of these. :elephant:

Ben

VSL
The shipping is more than the USB?
Depends on your location.

Ben, this is very generous of VSL. But I don't quite understand... I pay 13 Euro and I get 20 Euro? And you're offering these to VSL addicts?
So is there a limit? Otherwise, I may want to buy about a million of these. :elephant:
Well, shipping comes on top; for this reason it's not a free cash exploit ;)

rrichard63

Perpetual Novice
But I don't quite understand... I pay 13 Euro and I get 20 Euro? And you're offering these to VSL addicts?
If I remember correctly, the reason for the voucher is that VSL is going to move from eLicenser to iLok fairly soon and they don't want potential new customers to have to wait until that happens. So they're making the temporary dongle almost free.

Top Bottom