What's new

Current Freebies or Sales during Quarantine

bvaughn0402

I debated how to phrase this ... because the current pandemic is scary, sad, and stressful. Many here are struggling financially.

But I've noticed a lot of vendors are offering specials right now (some are even donating money to good causes). And if anyone is struggling financially, being able to obtain things free (or at a discount) might be helpful. Also, I personally want to support any companies that are donating money to help out (I only list one below, Fluffy Audio). I was curious if anyone has already compiled a list of them (I couldn't find it when I did a search). If not, feel free to add to this list.

Here are a few that I have heard about:

Black Rooster Audio has a deal for their complete bundle of plugins,they've rebadged it as the StayHome bundle.The bundle is discounted by 90% & 10% of sales are going to a Covid-19 charity.
There’s a 14 day free trial and the sales should last through at least April.
These are great plugins at an exceptional price.

https://blackroosteraudio.com/en/products/stayhome

Here’s a link to a thread on Gearslutz that the developer is participating :

Audiomodern Filterstep is Free
Arturia iSpark for iOS - normally $21, is free.
Rigid Audio Felicity is $4 - Supine is $3 Synferno is $3
Free Drums on Demand Loops
ProjectSAM Free Orchestra - Kontakt Player Compatibility
AS-16 Analog Sequencer Rack Extension for Reason (until 4/15)
Minimoog Model D iOS app

Last edited:
Rast Sound Calm - Free Kontakt instrument:

Last edited:
Triple Spiral Audio has "Flow" on sale for $22 (20 Euros), and all proceedes go to the Red Cross.

https://www.triplespiralaudio.com/

https://www.triplespiralaudio.com/product/flow-kontakt-5/

Thank you for mentioning! Flow is indeed part of a fundraising sale, together with Empty Fields F2 for Omnisphere 2 and The Stand for VPS Avenger. All 3 libraries are 66% discounted and all the proceeds go to the Red Cross. So far over €3000.- has been raised! Sale lasts for sure 2 weeks more and if the situation keeps dire then I will extend the fundraising and the products might be swapped with others.

Another good deal is that Pulsesetter is offering their Disruptor set for free - their message posted

Dear fellow musician,

First of all, we hope you and your family are well during these challenging times. As we understand how difficult and uncertain all of this is for our creative friends in the music industry, we would like to contribute by offering one of our most popular products free of cost. Starting now, you can use the code DISRPT2020 to download our Omnisphere 2 soundset DISRUPTOR.
Our plan for the next few months is to keep working as hard as possible and try to keep releasing products as usual, even with all the challenges and limitations that we are all facing right now. Also expect extra discounts on our new upcoming products. We are very excited about these new releases and very much looking forward to share them with you.
Thank you all for your continuous support and for following us on our journey.
Be safe,
Freddy and Gmo.

Excalibur created by Exponential Audio and now part of Izotopes portfolio is on sale at the Plugin Boutique for $9.99
It’s not my favorite Exponential Audio Plugin but for $9.99 it’s imo a home run of a must buy if you are looking for a multi-effect bargain.

Stay Home Stay Safe

KG

Open Studio Jazz has a pay what you want for any of their courses at the minute..there's a minimum price of $20..

Top Bottom