What's new

Cubase IC on Mac Pro/Mojave

Yes, working fine here, Larry. In fact I just used IC Pro yesterday and again today in Cubase Pro 10 on a Mac Pro (late 2013) running Mojave!

Is it even finding your computer, or are you connecting but your problem is occurring once the app is connected?

Hey Frank-yeah, it sees my computer, and the interface on my iPad shows my Cubase setup but nothing is active.

I get some kind of connection error though, in the network section of the audiomidi setup window.

Last edited:
Hey Frank-could you possibly send me a screenshot of your audio midi network connection window?

Larry, do you mean the widows in my Mac’s “Settings” or something in Cubase or IC Pro??I’m not sure which window you mean or want to compare, but let me know and I’ll be more than pleased to help.

Hey Frank,

in “AudioMidi Setup” on the Mac, there’s a MIDI window you can open. Within that, there’s a network icon up at the top right. If you could open that window and take a screenshot, that would help-even more so if the device you use to run IC Pro is connected.

Top Bottom