What's new

Cinematic Studio Brass - out now!

maybe I got it wrong, but the whole legato system is rebuilt from the ground for CSB for more easy writing, playing and programming? If yes, will we see the same rebuilt system in CSS?

This sounds wide (in a good way) - did you do any panning etc?
Never touched a pan knob, actually!

Thanks ! Nice demo !
Very nice Alex! Love the sound of this library
Thank you very much! I love the sound of it, too. Very natural and beautiful throughout its massive dynamic range. Haven't even played with the mic positions yet. Everything is just lovely at its default. Also, copy-and-paste between instruments and also between CSB and CSS is amazingly fluid. What a creative flow enhancer and time-saver!

Never touched a pan knob, actually!

Thank you very much! I love the sound of it, too. Very natural and beautiful throughout its massive dynamic range. Haven't even played with the mic positions yet. Everything is just lovely at its default. Also, copy-and-paste between instruments and also between CSB and CSS is amazingly fluid. What a creative flow enhancer and time-saver!
Its worth the extra ram if you'd ask me. I prefer a more distant sound so i made my own tweaks. I think i like a little less close and more room for my own template. Also really dig the copy-paste functionality.

After couple of hours of downloading and installing it stuck here... Any advice?

Attachments

• cinematic studio brass instal.jpg
    cinematic studio brass instal.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 23
Thanks Ricoderks,
I did restart Cinematic Series Installer app several times, but still doesn't work... Downloaded zip is not able to unpack - some error message. My internet connection works. I wrote to Cinematic support email...

Attachments

• after restart.jpg
    after restart.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 8
Thanks Ricoderks,
I did restart Cinematic Series Installer app several times, but still doesn't work... Downloaded zip is not able to unpack - some error message. My internet connection works. I wrote to Cinematic support email...
Thats odd. When i restarted the downloader it seemed to know i already had 80% or so downloaded. It just continued where it left. You already have most of the zip files right? Maybe just delete the last one and hope the downloader will continue from there?

Cheers and good luck

Thanks @Alex W and team. Purchased and busy downloading, very excited to start exploring it and put it to good use. Thank you for the loyalty discount, great bonus from a great company, just in time for Christmas. What a year for brass, 2018 will be labeled the brass year in the history books!

Hey there users - quick question. On the Ensemble patch - I cannot get the 'rep overlay' switch to STAY ON for the Marc patch if I switch to another patch and then BACK AGAIN to the marc patch (coming back to it - the 'overlay switch' defaults OFF????

Way around this?

Thank you (once again) for this amazing library, Alex! :)

Speaking of the loyalty discount...:

About a year ago, I wrote to Alex asking about possible discounts for existing customers, as I was about to buy the CSSS. But right after I sent the mail I discovered the loyalty-discount-offer in my inbox and went on with the purchase.
Alex still wrote back to me and thanked me for the support, and as he checked out my order history, he even reminded me that I had missed out on my previous discount-offer when upgrading from CS2 to CSS, a year earlier.
And two days later he had refunded 100 dollars back to my account!

This is practically unheard of from sample developers, and really shows what class act both Alex and the company can be regarded as. When they say loyalty discount, they really mean it!

Awesome brass-library btw! Keep up the great work! :)

Last edited:
Thank you (once again) for this amazing library, Alex! :)

Speaking of the loyalty discount...:

About a year ago, I wrote to Alex asking about possible discounts for existing customers, as I was about to buy the CSSS. But right after I sent the mail I discovered the loyalty-discount-offer in my inbox and went on with the purchase.
Alex still wrote back to me and thanked me for the support, and as he checked out my order history, he even reminded me that I had missed out on my previous discount-offer when upgrading from CS2 to CSS, a year earlier.
And two days later he had refunded 100 dollars back to my account!

This is practically unheard of from sample developers, and really shows what class act both Alex and the company can be regarded as. When they say loyalty discount, they really mean it!

Awesome brass-library btw! Keep up the great work! :)

I´ve only had amazing experiences as well, both from Alex and support.

More developers should take note on how to treat costumers. I am way more likely to come back and purchase something from Alex´s company, than any other out there.

Without mentioning companies names, i very much regret some of my past purchases when i first started using vst´s and didn´t know better than falling for the hype.
Saving money for so long, only to purchase something from companies who don´t even support/fix their products, and still act arrogant as if the problem is the user or as if their libraries are perfect and have no issues.
I have even found cell phones ringing, people talking and coughing on some libraries; really jumpy legatos that make those libraries hard to use, and upon asking nicely and politely if those were going to be fixed, i have only encountered the words "We moved on and are not going back to fix those issues". And i am not even talking about an old product back then.

Those companies are what makes me think that all (or at least most) should allow license transfers.
Alex´s way of doing business is just unheard to me. He doesn´t only think as a developer but also as a musician/music lover, and that is special in my opinion.

It looks like the Bass Trombone & Tuba of this library are transposed an octave up. That is screwing up my expression map KS's.

Is there a way inside Kontakt to transpose all the samples back down an octave, without doing any midi transposing?

Top Bottom