What's new

Strezov Choir Summer GRAND FINALE: Flash Sale on all updated Choirs //ends Aug 24

I had to check if the guy had any relation to the folks who made the first Orpheus audio demo: https://www.audiogrocery.com/orpheus_ph.htm and it might be just regular plagiarism :(
(not admonishing the use of the loop - that's what they're for - but the buildup flow is identical)
Wow! Didn't know that. It is the same. But sorry, which one of both is newer? I guess it doesn't matter afterall. Just interesting to see (again) that quite popular songs use the same loops as some lesser known consumer demos.

Well, I had it the other way around. It was an EDM single (youtube.com/watch?v=rBc9VqLNido) first, then used to promote the library (they probably spotted the loop). Omiki's track came out a month before and probably didn't get as much traction on release (official upload is at half a million views, promoter upload got picked up). Maybe this is just big room being samey. First time I've heard this loop in the wild was actually the Tales of Zestiria soundtrack!

Sorry for the derail, but I was wrong the first time and couldn't just leave it.

It is not plagiarism exactly, since this is a folklore song - recorded as it's written usually. If you're looking for something pretty cool revolving around the same song (Chichovite Konye, or .... "Uncle's Horses"):

The final re-release in our Choir Summer Special is ARVA Children Choir. Add some magic to your music and get ARVA Children Choir including two separately recorded boys and girls choirs as well as soloists for your arsenal. Buy it now for 50% off the Normal Retail Price. For existing users login into your Strezov Sampling User Account and download your free update. (Discount only available until August 17)

The final re-release in our Choir Summer Special is ARVA Children Choir. Add some magic to your music and get ARVA Children Choir including two separately recorded boys and girls choirs as well as soloists for your arsenal. Buy it now for 50% off the Normal Retail Price. For existing users login into your Strezov Sampling User Account and download your free update. (Discount only available until August 17)
Should I see a discount since I have the Freya?

Thanks.

Man, y'all are the worst. Now I've gotta pull the trigger on some of these, after missing the initial sales. How dare you.

(having a good time with Storm Choir Ultimate, Jade, and Afflatus Ch 1!)

Well, I grabbed Arva. It's pretty great! Even though it's not my only Childrens choir library, it will definitely have its place.

Not sure how I've managed to end up with Storm Choir Ultimate, Arva, Afflatus Chapter 1, and Jade... but there you have it. Here's to hoping I can hold out and not buy Freyja before the sale ends, because I really shouldn't.

This is really tempting. Haven't bought anything over $100 DAW related since Spitfire had a sale late February.
The choirs sound amazing but will sleep on it.

Well, I grabbed Arva. It's pretty great! Even though it's not my only Childrens choir library, it will definitely have its place.

Not sure how I've managed to end up with Storm Choir Ultimate, Arva, Afflatus Chapter 1, and Jade... but there you have it. Here's to hoping I can hold out and not buy Freyja before the sale ends, because I really shouldn't.
If you buy Freyja then you will need to buy Wotan as well to have the full set for sure! :)

If you buy Freyja then you will need to buy Wotan as well to have the full set for sure! :)

And that's a reason why I'm trying to hold off on Freyja! Between SCU, Arva, and two non-Strezov choirs (one men+women and one children, in addition to a few choir patches in multi-focus libraries), I like what I see in Freyja, but am not pumped about feeling the urge to add another one on top of that!

I'll fail, eventually. Maybe today. Maybe tomorrow. Probably tomorrow.

And that's a reason why I'm trying to hold off on Freyja! Between SCU, Arva, and two non-Strezov choirs (one men+women and one children, in addition to a few choir patches in multi-focus libraries), I like what I see in Freyja, but am not pumped about feeling the urge to add another one on top of that!

I'll fail, eventually. Maybe today. Maybe tomorrow. Probably tomorrow.
I am in the same boat. with the 3 libraries in the cart, looking to the screen and trying to tall to myself that even are great choirs I really don't need.
I will fail, eventually as well... :-D

I am in the same boat. with the 3 libraries in the cart, looking to the screen and trying to tall to myself that even are great choirs I really don't need.
I will fail, eventually as well... :-D

I've had Arva, Freyja and Wotan in my cart TWICE this week, but I'm not going to fail. I'm strong as they are not on my list of allowed brands I buy stuff from. Same with the AI deal and the OT deals.

Only 8Dio is on my list, but there's not so much for me on sale this week, so I haven't bought a VI for over a week. I just proved to myself it can be done!

Top Bottom