What's new

Choir Essentials: TRUE LEGATO for Under 150€?! 👀

zedmaster

Kevin Kuschel
I've been on the lookout for a great entry-level choir library with:
  • easy playability
  • legato sections and syllable-based shorts
  • for an affordable price.
I made a video on Strezov's Choir Essentials to test the library for these points. Imo it succeeds!
🔥

What do you think about this library?

For a first purchase of a choir library, seems to be a good choice. The legato seems very impressive. Too bad, I already have Lacrimosa from 8dio (for 98 $ during sales)

I already own 8dio Requiem Pro, which I really love! But I bought choir essential, and for the price, it is very impressive. I especially love the children choir as I don't have one in Requiem Pro. Unfortunately there are not enough syllables to create some realistic lyric phrases, but for the low price I think it is ok. I don't regret my purchase at all

I already own 8dio Requiem Pro, which I really love! But I bought choir essential, and for the price, it is very impressive. I especially love the children choir as I don't have one in Requiem Pro. Unfortunately there are not enough syllables to create some realistic lyric phrases, but for the low price I think it is ok. I don't regret my purchase at all
Good points! I think it's great that you get an upgrade discount to each of the respective flagship libraries (Wotan, Freya, Arva, Storm Choir Ultimate), should you feel that Choir Essentials limitations start affecting you more.

Thanks, Alex! :) I don't have any of the full versions. What do you feel could be optimized in Arva?

Top Bottom