What's new

Charting kontakt values to db, useful to all

wait a minute... wait a minute... this technique would work with % sliders.

100%
99.9%
99.8%
etc.

The problem is still that kontakt only creates one group at a time... wait... all you need then is a mouse-macro program!

right-click
select all
auto

right-click
select all
auto

right-click
select all
auto

run that 1000 times and you got yourself 1000 groups for 100.0% to 0.0%

EDIT: OH! This would work with anything that does not have negative numbers! Including ms for delay!

I already have several NKIs created with various groups named... so it can be used for different parameters.

I have already charted delay time.

My current pipe dream is charting ALL Kontakt's engine parameters, displaying them as graphs... and ultimately perhaps a webpage where you would type the value you want, select the engine parameter, and it would spit out the exact engine parameter value?

Here are several NKI templates that I'm using, all with variously named groups. I'm sure these are not enough to chart absolutely ALL parameters, because some EP displayed values have leading spaces on smaller numbers (filter cutoff, LFO frequency...), some don't (pan, envelope curve...), some are very specific in the way they display value (lo-fi sample rate and bit depth, for example)... I'm sure I'll need to make several more of such templates.

https://www.mediafire.com/download/oas9f ... otting.rar

Top Bottom