What's new

Carrying case for Mac Studio

Maybe I can attach my question/considerations here.

In some months, I will likely have to buy a new Mac. Desktop or portable?

In the past, I’ve had both, and I’ve mostly appreciated desktops. Most of the travels of my Macs have been from my home-office to a rented room abroad, or to a vacation place.

Having a desktop and an inexpensive display could have been more comfortable than a notebook. With today's inexpensive TV sets, it would become even easier and better.

I've also needed a notebook when moving between my studio and my clients' studio. But since several years I’m bringing an iPad with me, instead of a Mac.

So, it will likely be a desktop. Hints on the best way to move it when needed will be of great interest for me.

Paolo

afbeelding_20-11-2014_14-21-57_769x671.jpg

I've used the case club hard case for the mac studio on flights around the US. It fits perfectly inside a standard roller bag. It is very durable and I like how it has room for my hard drives, mouse, etc inside. It also has multiple spots for locks. I wouldn't feel so comfortable knowing my expensive computer was inside a soft case like the waterfield one, but I don't worry at all with this one.

Top Bottom