What's new

Can I get a name change?

Adam Hooper

I would like to change my name to Adam Hooper, if possible (Concatenated would be fine too)! I didn't realize how much time I would be spending here when I signed up. I am enjoying my time so far! Thank you so much!

Some dude with 12 messages gets their name changed that easily and I've been asking for YEARS to get my name changed to Hans Zimmer (my real given name). Nice, Mike.
Hans, if I change your name, then Danny Elfman will want his name changed, too, and then John Williams, and where will it stop??? Only D-List composers like "Mike Greene" are permitted to have their real names displayed.

Hans, if I change your name, then Danny Elfman will want his name changed, too, and then John Williams, and where will it stop??? Only D-List composers like "Mike Greene" are permitted to have their real names displayed.
I am a zedd level composer, working my way up! :o

Some dude with 12 messages gets their name changed that easily and I've been asking for YEARS to get my name changed to Hans Zimmer (my real given name). Nice, Mike.
I wanted to change to my given name too (Mike Verta). He said I had to provide a valid ID, SS card, post dated check and a water bill.

I told him “Not today, Satan.”

Top Bottom