What's new

Back to some music... Hello from Canada!

John Longley

Hey all, I'm an engineer (live, then tracking, mixing and now mostly mastering), trying to get back to some creative enjoyment for myself in my spare time. Working on keyboard skills and dusting off and expanding my VI library. Looking forward to hearing from you all in my new ventures and happy to help in my wheelhouse.

Thanks
John

Awesome! What genres do you primarily engineer?
Hi Nathan, thanks for the comment. It goes in cycles, I have done a lot of hip hop, metal and some folk in the last year or two, in the past I have done most genres from traditional Indian to country and extreme metal genres.

You can listen to a few random examples here:

Fidbak went down and so I pulled my demo reel, I am doing a site refresh soon, but here are a few random tracks I have done:
Cat was a master (mixed by Kenny Gioia) and I did that for a competition pitting humans against AI mastering. It was a fun experience, you can read about it on my site and the webcast Ian did about it. The other tracks I mixed, and they were tracked by the artists themselves and I mixed remotely. I have a LOT of stuff I need to go back through in the site refresh.

Top Bottom