What's new

Audio Ollie 30% Off Everything Sale!

This is great: I can finally pick up Scoring Synths! I always really liked the sound but with a room full of hardware synths and a huge collection of sampled/soft synths it was hard to justify at over $300 in my local currency.

Does Scoring Synths include any IRs of the space/mics you used? Or, is there a known reverb that includes them (or a space that matches Ocean Way Nashville well)? I have Spaces 1 and MIR so if for example Teldex or one of the other large rooms is a good match then that's fine for me.

There is of course the Ocean Way UAD plug-in but that is not the Nashville location. I tried searching but because of the release of the new Waves NX "Ocean Way Control Room" plugin everyone is talking about that and it's polluting all the search results.

This is great: I can finally pick up Scoring Synths! I always really liked the sound but with a room full of hardware synths and a huge collection of sampled/soft synths it was hard to justify at over $300 in my local currency.

Does Scoring Synths include any IRs of the space/mics you used? Or, is there a known reverb that includes them (or a space that matches Ocean Way Nashville well)? I have Spaces 1 and MIR so if for example Teldex or one of the other large rooms is a good match then that's fine for me.

There is of course the Ocean Way UAD plug-in but that is not the Nashville location. I tried searching but because of the release of the new Waves NX "Ocean Way Control Room" plugin everyone is talking about that and it's polluting all the search results.
It doesn't include any IRs of Oceanway. The Large Wood Room setting on the M7 or Seventh Heaven plugin is the closest thing to my ears. Very similar in terms of early reflection and decay time.

I am very tempted by Scoring Synths for StaffPad. Would you consider extending the sale to that format?
My understanding is that every StaffPad sale is controlled by StaffPad, though some developers have "urged" them on some possible alignment in sale timing. It doesn't usually happen.

Top Bottom