What's new

For Sale Auddict PercX Complete*

Akcel

Hello,

I sell PercX Complete* with five libraries for €130, with the exception of the "Raw Drum Kits" extension.
(For information the "Raw Drum Kit" extension costs $50 on the Auddict store.)

Payment by Paypal

Hi, €130 is about the same cost as PercX Pro, and the content is the same. €92 would be an interesting deal, for €130 I would just purchase from Auddict site.

Hello,

PercX Complete is sold at 199€. Look on the picture.

What I am selling is PercX Complete with just one less library. The missing library is sold for 50€ on the Auddict Store.

If you buy PercX from me and want to buy the missing extension you still win. I'm willing to make an effort at 110€.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-05 at 20-46-02 percx-complete.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-05 at 20-46-02 percx-complete.png
    55.9 KB · Views: 6
Hello, I get what you are saying but 110€ is around $120 US. The PRO Package, which is what this would be when you remove the RAW Kit, is only $150 US. When I add back the RAW kit for $50 I end up saving about $29 from if I purchased direct. Don't know if that is enough to purchase the license second hand. Some vendors apply restrictions like you can't resell again. I appreciate the offer but $100 US would be my limit. Thanks again!

Hello, I get what you are saying but 110€ is around $120 US. The PRO Package, which is what this would be when you remove the RAW Kit, is only $150 US. When I add back the RAW kit for $50 I end up saving about $29 from if I purchased direct. Don't know if that is enough to purchase the license second hand. Some vendors apply restrictions like you can't resell again. I appreciate the offer but $100 US would be my limit. Thanks again!
Hello,

Oh, you are in dollars, I didn't understand. Ok for 92€.

I have contacted Auddict, I'll keep you posted.

Cheers.

Top Bottom