What's new

Art Vista Releases SUPERGRAND - Hybrid Piano

There's some lovely demos here indeed, the Piano has a gorgeous open dynamic range which is super impressive for such a low HD/memory footprint. Wonderful library Hans and beautifully captured. It's made me further look into the Virtual Grand Piano 3 :)

There's some lovely demos here indeed, the Piano has a gorgeous open dynamic range which is super impressive for such a low HD/memory footprint. Wonderful library Hans and beautifully captured. It's made me further look into the Virtual Grand Piano 3 :)

True words Matt! What an amazing sound. So crisp and yet so subtle! I have a custom preset from HZP which sounds almost the same.

Great work Hans!!

It was really a pleasure to make some demos for The Supergrand. I will definitely recommend this product.
It has a wonderful warm and personal tone. Keep up the good work!

I have uploaded eight new very nice demos for SUPERGRAND (Malmsjö/Steinway hybrid piano). The new demos are interspersed with the previous batch.

"Sympathetic Villain" - by A Valdez
"Strongly Conflicted" - by Brian Brylow
"Remember Me" - by Armin Kandel
"Jesus Love Me" - Variations In C by Dave Merkel
"Turmoil Within" - by Brad Jerkins
"Seven Sisters" - by Lincoln Jaeger
"Improvization 2" - by Joshua Cipolla
"Happy Birthday" - Performed by Dimitris Tsaknakis

After playing some hours I underline what you say very bold!

This piano is one of the best I know! Maybe it is much underrated because of it's name "Hybrid-Piano" and the looking of the GUI, or because it is sooooo cheap, or because it is only 2 GB?

Hans for sure has golden ears, catched the souls from both pianos and used his soul while he did this great VST instrument.

Top Bottom