What's new

Aperture: The Stack — 56 Amps. 4 Subs. AIR Lyndhurst Hall.

I don't remember what this library offers, or sounds like. It is rarely mentioned.

APERTURE ORCHESTRA​

CAN I BUY APERTURE ORCHESTRA?​

It is not possible to purchase Aperture Orchestra. The product is only available to customers who spend over $349, €349 or £299 including VAT in our store during this year’s Black Weekend — 26th November to midnight on the 1st December 2020 inclusive.

HOW DOES APERTURE ORCHESTRA WORK?​

Aperture Orchestra works on the basis of an imagined aperture in sound. At the bottom of the dynamic range, it features single players playing at the softest level and recorded close. As you increase the dynamics, the size of the ensemble also increases, until you are playing a Symphonic full orchestra sized section.

WHERE IS MY FREE COPY OF APERTURE ORCHESTRA?​

You will receive your library within 24 hours via email.

DO I HAVE TO SPEND £299 / €349 / $349 IN ONE ORDER?​

No! You have the whole six days of The Black Weekend over as many orders as you like to reach the threshold.

WHEN CAN I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE BLACK WEEKEND?​

Soon... very soon...

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN APERTURE ORCHESTRA AND APERTURE STRINGS​

Aperture Strings was based around the string sections of an orchestra only, where as Aperture Orchestra moves through quieter and intimate string layers through to a rapturous full symphonic orchestra featuring Strings Brass and Woods. Some Aperture Orchestra patches have also been treated differently with outboard used to help take the sound to different levels of impact and texture.

I actually found myself using this library a lot more then I thought I would
Me too. For all the tons of SF libs that I've bought the last few years, I wind up reaching for the freebie whenever I want a soft beautifully-recording ensemble.

I wish you would just offer this up for sale by itself. Even if it's sold during your Black Friday sale. Offering the last ones would great too.
Agreed. It's nice enough to offer as a product. I suppose they have to keep their word and only make it available if you buy during BF sale, since that's how they hype it.

But still, would be nice to be able to obtain it after the fact...

Since Aperture was only given to people who bought BBCSO at the BF, but not to those who bought BBCSO in the presale, I still like to do without Aperture. No deal, not even at the BF.
Yep I got caught with that. Purchased BBCSO in the pre sale a few weeks before November and then didn't get the aperture orchestra.

Was a shame that they did not extend the offer to all the ones who had just spent around £600 on BBCSO pre sale.

Last edited:
So, same as last time? Great for those who didn't get it and great for me who did and doesn't have to spend $349 if I already have the specials.

Top Bottom