What's new

Any chance to avoid 30min restriction ticks_to_ms? And a question about licensing.

McSound

Hi. I was making timecode reflecting the one from my host with "ticks_to_ms" when faced this. Tried to math it by myself - the same result. Any other way to convert from ticks? Cause they're updated correctly even in 2 hours. I'm about to think of accepting timecode by midi as it is done in mackie protocol.
And another little question. Just to be sure. Are default 25 fonts free for commercial use? I read the thread about licensing ir reverb presets and they're commercially free as I understood right and custom fonts either still need a license or may be free, am I correct?
Thank in advance! And sorry for possible multiplying thread.

Regarding fonts, if by that you mean if you can use them in your own commercial library, of course you can. Many libraries over the years have been using them.

The main problem is that all internal variables in KSP are 32-bit signed. So eventually ticks count will overflow...

Regarding fonts, if by that you mean if you can use them in your own commercial library,
Yes, I mean that. Ok, it's clear. What about 32bit insufficiency - I'll try syncing by midi for making timecode label in my instrument.
Thanks a lot, EvilDragon!

Top Bottom