What's new

The Dawesome Thread - Abyss, Novum, Kult, Love discussion. New synth - Myth (rumour: 4/20 release)

Looks and sounds great. Has anyone bought it and can share his/her experience? :)
Must checkout @ Tatiana Gordeeva _ My Glass Octopus. Tried to find initial Post for you, but huge number, many re. Schmidt Ocean Institute, so hard to give you Link.
Worth effort to checkout her ABYSS creation ! imho

You rang Sir ? :)

Seriously, thanks @sostenuto for the kind mention. The initial post for My Glass Octopus is here
By the way if you follow the link My Latest Tracks in my post signature you will find all my latest tracks from the most recent backwards. Thanks again for listening!

Voltage Modular was graphically too busy/confusing for me with all those big elements.
(That's why I try to sell it at the moment ;) )
I prefer the sleek design of Hyperion.
Also doing Hyperion Trial. In case you missed (in U.S). ... Audio Deluxe promo has ABYSS at ~ $77. now (-40%)

So! ABYSS is still very fresh and already @Peter V has created a fantastic new update for his synth.

An FM update! I was lucky enough to receive this update before release and play around with it: VERY nice!

47CF4E6C-9FCE-4DCF-AAFA-02BDEF2E3F42.jpeg

And also hot from the press: our own valued forum regular @Databroth has just released his first soundset for ABYSS! Available via Tracktion.

D584B243-6C75-40EE-8716-E0FF73436571.jpeg

ABYSS is on sale at the moment for $89! Databroth’s soundpack is on sale for $35, and comes with 100 cinematic presets.

Congratulations to the both of you! ❤️

Last edited:
I was asked recently -and also in light of the newly announced rules pertaining to affiliate links- :

I have NEVER posted any affiliate links on here and I never will. I don’t even know how they work to be honest. All of my endorsements are strictly my own, based on a personal enthusiasm and my completely subjective taste. I do not work for or represent ANY of the vendors I tend to mention on here either. I hope some of you share my enthusiasm and I hope some of the developers I happen to like will sell an extra copy or two of their products. My only personal benefit is I get to interact with the people on this forum, have fun and -in the process- learn a thing or two myself as well. And I buy ALL libraries I use. With my own money. ;)

If anyone is sitting on the fence with regards purchasing Abyss, I really would recommend trialing (and buying) it. It really is a joy to use, an endlessly musical playground that's as fun as it is useful. The addition of FM is excellent (plus the new presets) and shows a developer that's keen on developing the product, always a very good thing. No affiliation here, just a very happy purchaser!

I'm doing a giveaway for my preset expansion for Abyss
These copies were supplied via Peter from Dawesome, so thank you to Peter for helping me set this up

if you entered in chat, please enter again via comments, chat entries will not count towards the weekend giveaways

thank you everyone for joining

Last edited:
Top Bottom