What's new

About Ashen Audio, new products, and a small request

Studio E

Eric Watkins
Hi everyone, Eric here. I have tried and succeeded for the most part, in not cross-pollinating between myself and my company as far as promotions and such, but I wanted to make a quick request before my advertising schedule dries-up here on the forum.

For those who don't know, I'm Eric, a part-time composer but as of this year, also the owner of Ashen Audio, which is developing sounds for other composers. So far, I've only released one product but it has been received really well. That being Hestia for Omnisphere 2. If you are interested, I'm leaving a link below.

To the point: If you think you might ever be interested in buying a patch library from us at Ashen Audio, would you please just click the link below, scroll to the bottom of the page, and enter your email so that we can keep you posted about new products and special promotions which we'll be running a few times a year? I would seriously appreciate it. I promise not to spam you for no reason. It's just so that we can keep you informed of what is available to you, our end user. Thank you so much!

Hi everyone, Eric here. I have tried and succeeded for the most part, in not cross-pollinating between myself and my company as far as promotions and such, but I wanted to make a quick request before my advertising schedule dries-up here on the forum.

For those who don't know, I'm Eric, a part-time composer but as of this year, also the owner of Ashen Audio, which is developing sounds for other composers. So far, I've only released one product but it has been received really well. That being Hestia for Omnisphere 2. If you are interested, I'm leaving a link below.

To the point: If you think you might ever be interested in buying a patch library from us at Ashen Audio, would you please just click the link below, scroll to the bottom of the page, and enter your email so that we can keep you posted about new products and special promotions which we'll be running a few times a year? I would seriously appreciate it. I promise not to spam you for no reason. It's just so that we can keep you informed of what is available to you, our end user. Thank you so much!

Done! All the best!

Top Bottom