What's new

Orchestration Recipes hands-on!

zedmaster

Kevin Kuschel
Hands-on exercise and GIVEAWAY until Jan 23:

Philip has kindly provided one free copy of an Orchestration Recipes volume of choice for the winner of the giveaway. Watch the video, join the fun and have a chance to win a quality piece of music education - without any hassle or signing up anywhere except for having a Youtube account.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original post:
Today, we are cooking an orchestra following a recipe from the course “Orchestration Recipes”.

About the course (really affordable and generously priced imo):
https://bit.ly/orchestrationrecipes

I’ll prepare 1 theme with you and present 3 more demos for the exact same orchestration. Bite-sized chunks of orchestral goodness! *NOM NOM NOM* Anyone tried this one and had such a blast as I did? Can't wait to dig into the other recipes!

Last edited:
I made an episode of "Let's Orchestrate" with another Volume 1 recipe, as these have fallen a bit short due to the shiny new Vol. 2 release. Hope you like triplets! :D

More coverage on Orchestration Recipes Vol. 1: Turning the Period Drama recipe into something that could play in a J-RPG video game (NieR: Automata, Final Fantasy etc.)

I covered Orchestration Recipe Vol. 1 Recipe #17 in this hands-on video: We’ll write Brass that is having a bit of a conversation over a bed of epic choir action!

The recipe is available as a free sample on Youtube on their official channel btw.

I picked one of the freely available recipes from volume 1 and gave it a spin.

Philip has kindly provided one free copy of an Orchestration Recipes volume of choice for the winner of the giveaway. Watch the video, join the fun and have a chance to win a quality piece of music education - without any hassle or signing up anywhere except for having a Youtube account.

5 days left to join the giveaway. No BS required to enter (in my opinion). Simply watch the video and comment. Have fun, be inspired to write fantastic music and maybe get free stuff. Win-Win!

Good luck! :) I'll try to organize more of these in the future. (increase the chance of me succeeding with that by subscribing!)

Top Bottom