What's new

Made a track using Spitfire's Albion Colossus...

This is great stuff. The brass lines near the end are executed perfectly. In the middle, you may want to add just a touch of filigree to some of the later repetitions of the phrase just to make it a bit denser and help it feel as if it is building. But overall fantastic, please let us hear more.

This is great stuff. The brass lines near the end are executed perfectly. In the middle, you may want to add just a touch of filigree to some of the later repetitions of the phrase just to make it a bit denser and help it feel as if it is building. But overall fantastic, please let us hear more.
Thank you so much for the feedback! I love receiving feedback because I can improve on my next track. :)

The roar of my MV Agusta motorcycle echoes through the streets of Shanghai as I’m pursued by 3 mean looking dudes brandishing Glock 19’s while riding Ducati Panigales. They are gaining on me fast, with gunshots zipping past my ears as I struggle to escape. As I round the next corner a feeling of impending doom overcomes me…

Really enjoyed your trailer music. Great job! 👏

Top Bottom