What's new

Flux Ircam Spat V3 & Flux Ircam Verb Session V3 License $500

psmk31452

For sale is the ilok license for Flux Ircam Spat V3 & Flux Ircam Verb V3 processing plugins.

The license will be transferred via email. Please send me your ilok user name after buying so that I may transfer the license to your iLOK account.

Hi everyone,

As part of my culling of studio equipment that isn't getting enough love, I've decided to let go of IRCAM SPAT V3. It includes a license for IRCAM Verb, and both are 64-bit and AAX compatible.

SPAT is an exceptionally powerful spatialization plugin that, to my ears, does the best job of placing instruments in a space realistically. SPAT's acoustic simulation algorithms are second to none and the ability to control every aspect is invaluable for precision placement.

For each source, you can control distance as well as orientation in 3D, all while manipulating the acoustic specifications of the virtual space.

Sampling frequencies up to 384 kHz are available, all for up to 8 input/output channels per instance.

It retails for $1,000USD, and occasionally goes on sale for $800. You can have my copy for $500.

Licensing is via iLok, so you'll need your own key. I'll cover the license transfer fee of $25 and you'll be able to download the software from Flux immediately. I accept payment via PayPal.

Top Bottom